- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the property.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every
person above the age of 18 staying at the property. The identification proofs
accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without
Original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
- PAN card is not accepted as a valid ID card.
- Guests are expected to behave as they would in any home in which they live, with
respect for property and neighbors.
- No music is allowed on the property beyond 10:00 pm as per the Noise Pollution
(Regulations And Control) Rules, 2000, and guests are expected to maintain
decorum as per the rules and regulations of residential areas.
- Please use common courtesy at the Home by keeping it clean, reporting any
problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins
when required, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not
- Extra mattress can be provided at certain properties subject to their availability and at
an extra cost.
- If the guest happens to be travelling with a pet, then prior permission needs to be
obtained from us. We have a right to refuse the entry of pets on any or all of our
properties. In case a pet is given permission to enter the property, then the Guest
shall assume full responsibility of ensuring that the pet does not damage, cause
nuisance or breach the basic hygienic conditions of the property.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by us, or if any inappropriate
behaviour is brought to our attention, then we reserve the right, after the allegations
have been investigated, to take action against the guest. In extreme circumstances,
the guest might even be instructed to leave and no refund would be applicable in
such an instance.
- Certain destinations may have different policies for specific times during the year.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to the property.
Guest shall keep the property in a good condition and maintain hygiene and
- Guest is expected to make the payment that accrues due to damage caused before
they check-out, and on the instance that Guest checks out without making the
payment for damages, then they will have to make the complete payment decided
upon within 72 hours of receiving the intimation to pay, to avoid litigation.
- Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making
- Guests are strictly prohibited from smoking inside the rooms of the properties we
make available to them. They are free to use the balconies and outdoors spaces in
the premises, if any, and if permitted by the House Rules, for the purposes of
- If the Home that you have reserved includes a pool or hot tub, or is on a beach, these
can all be obviously dangerous. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and
policies as posted at the Home and supervise children at all times. Lifeguards are not
provided. Decks and patios can be slippery when wet and can result in injury to
anyone who is not careful. Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related
to the use of a pool, hot tub, beach and deck/patio areas. Guest accepts and
assumes all risks involved in or related to any of the following recreational equipment
of any kind, including but not limited to a beach or pool equipment, golf cart, bicycles,
docks, boats, paddle boards or other floating devices, pool or ping pong tables, game
or sports equipment.
- We have the right to enter the Home at any time during guest stay and we will
diligently attempt to address maintenance issues as they occur.
- Keyholders does not accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any
temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing,
damage caused by weather/road closures or conditions, natural disasters, acts of
God or other reasons beyond its control. No refunds will be given for any delays or
cancellations due to such conditions.
- Guests are expected to thoroughly read the amenities provided by a property at the
time of booking in order to avoid any lapse of expectations. We reserve the right to
make changes to the amenities provided by a property at any point in time.
- In most properties, only families will be allowed to check-in. The company reserves
the right to prohibit entry to a group of friends, a group of all boy/girls, on a
- Some properties may deny entry of visitors. Please confirm with us before inviting
We do not accept payment by cash. The entire payment has to be made by electronic
means, as has been provided by us, and a 100% is required to be made at the time of
blocking the dates. We do not accept any payments that have not been made by electronic
- A booking cannot be cancelled/modified after the check-in time mentioned in the
property description, and in the event of any such cancellations/modifications
(including when a guest checks out prior to the specified check-out date in the
booking), Keyholders will not be liable to provide you with any refunds.
- The check-in time is as per the Indian standard time, and will be assumed to be 12
PM, IST on the date of the check-in, in case the same is not specified in the property
- Please reach out to the Keyholders team if your request for cancellation/modification
is due to any emergency (including, death in the family, medical conditions,
governmental disruptions, acts of God, etc.) Keyholders will, at its discretion, waive
any and all penalties and provide refunds, after reviewing any provided
documentation and evaluating the genuineness of the circumstances. Please do note
that this will be done on a case to case basis and is the exception and not the norm.
- Please do reach out to the Keyholder crew, within 24 hours of your check-in time (in
Indian Standard Time) in case of any issues/disagreements in relation to the
properties. Keyholders will work closely with you to resolve any issues and provide
refunds for any consequent cancellations/modifications or assist you to find
comparable accommodation, at its sole discretion. The decision of Keyholder’s in this
regard will be considered final and binding.
- Keyholder’s has the right to modify or cancel any of the bookings in the event the
guest is violating the rules of the property or the homeowner has documented any
reasonable concerns in relation to the guest’s stay. Keyholders shall not be
responsible for refunding any booking amount in such a situation, and in its discretion
may levy reasonable penalties. Rest assured, if Keyholders cancels/modifies your
bookings due to emergencies or circumstances unrelated to the conduct of the
guests, it shall refund the entire booking amount/the booking amount for the
remainder of your stay.
- Please contact Keyholders for any other issue with respect to the
cancellation/modification/re-scheduling of your stay. Keyholders shall use its
discretion to resolve the issue and decide on the requirement of levying penalties,
and its decision in this regard will be considered final and binding.
- Extension of stay would be provided on the basis of availability and on the prices as
are available at the time the extension is sought.
EARLY AND LATE CHECK-INS AND CHECK-OUTS
On many of our properties the Caretakers or other staff entrusted with the Check-ins and
Check-outs might not be available at odd hours, and in certain instances, even during office
Check-ins : If and when guests are checking-in at hours when the caretaker or other
assigned staff is not available, then such guests must check themselves in. We take the
responsibility of ensuring that the keys are placed at a point from where the guests can
collect them with ease at the time of of check-in. If there is a communication lapse between
the guests and us regarding the exact timing of the check-in or alteration in the time of
check-in, then we will not be held responsible for an unsatisfactory or untimely check-in. If
due to unforeseen circumstances, the caretaker or other assigned staff is not able to check
the guests in as described or expected, then we will not be held responsible for the same.
Though we will make exceptional efforts to ensure that such situations do not arise.
Check-outs : If and when the guests are checking-out beyond the time prescribed, then they
must seek permission of the company. If the guest wishes to check-out before the
prescribed time, then the onus is on them to ensure that our caretaker or other assigned
staff is there to inspect the premises at such time. If a guest checks-out prior to the assigned
check-out time on the booking, without informing us or without the caretaker or assigned
staff inspecting the premises, and in the eventuality that we find damage caused to the
property after this early check-out, the company will assume the guest to have caused
damage to the property and take due action.
We take the best possible steps to ensure that there isn’t a double booking on any of your
reserved properties. However, in the case a double booking comes through, in spite of our
best efforts to avoid the same, then in such a case we will either adjust the guest to an
equivalent property or refund the amount to them, on a case-to-case basis.
Neither Owner nor Keyholders assumes any liability for loss, theft, damage or injury to
Guest, his/her guests or other occupants in the Home. The Guest, for himself/herself, his/her
heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner and
Keyholders from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury
or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the Guest, his/her guests or
other occupants of the Home as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Home
and agrees to hold Owner and Keyholders free and harmless of any claim or suit arising
All disputes relating the to Services or the Terms and Conditions mentioned above, will be
subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts located either at Delhi or Goa, which will be the sole
discretion of the Company. All efforts must be made to secure a solution by means of
arbitration, mediation, or conciliation before the Courts are approached.